Welcome to the 2021-2022 Local 706 Guild Awards
If you REGISTERED last year, you can just LOG IN.
If new, you must REGISTER and confirm your email to gain access to the ENTRIES FORMS.
Once you are verified and LOGGED IN you can:
- Create ENTRIES: Enter details about the Show/Production. (Use "New Entry" button at top right of page.)
Select the Entry's appropriate PRODUCTION CATEGORY see Rules & Regs
- Create an AWARD CATEGORY (Entry Classification) for the Entry: Select Make-Up and/or Hair Styling award(s) for the Entry and how many artists are considered for each award.
- Fantasy or Futuristic use "Best Period" category.
- Add ARTISTS: Enter Contact Information, Role and Work Description for each artist.
Incorrect artist's email is reason for immediate disqualification of the entry's award!
- REVIEW: Review/Modify each award selected on the Entry page until you have no further changes.
- SUBMIT: Submit each Award selected — but only if you are completely confident in your award submission.
- Once submitted, the award entry will turn to green which indicates this is an active submission.
- No further changes can be made at this point — EVEN IF you plan to submit additional awards for the entry (Show/Production).
Remember to REVIEW and SUBMIT each Award for ALL your Entries.
PROOF OF PARTICIPATION:
- The Proof of Participation is now done via DOCUSIGN.
- CRITICAL: Make sure your Production Contact Email address is correct.
- The verified and signed POP will be added to the label on the right button of the submitted award.
- The AWARD DETAIL PAGE will show status on verified, approved, signed POP received.
If we have any issues with your award we will contact you via email.
From: Local 706 Guild Awards - firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the podium Saturday, February 17th, 2022
The Local 706 Guild Awards Team